Tuesday, September 11, 2012

REMISSION... FINALLY!!!! :)~

Jaden was finally, after 4 and a half years, given the diagnosis of remission on May 16, 2012 (My Birthday)!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS... WE BELIEVE THAT THE PRAYERS CARRIED HIM DURING THIS LONG & HARD TRIAL!! God bless ya'll & keep on praying, the next year will be a long hard road to getting him healthy & up to getting out in the real world again. We will continue to thank God for every blessing, every friend, every family member, and every prayer from ya'll... THANK YOU AGAIN & GOD BLESS YA'LL!!!! ~ Heath & family

4 comments:

Hassan Iftikhar Butt said...

nice

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m inspired! Very useful information particularly the ultimate section, I maintain such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck, Click here FOr fashion styles & The Univers News Try this One Social Scoop for Sochi Olympic 2014 and much more… University Financial Protection

Sherwani said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

pengobatan kanker darah (leukemia) said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift. obat kanker darah